dimarts, 6 de juny del 2017

Some of my life experiences



 
I have been in swimming competitions in which some I won. For 2 years I do swimming. I really like to do it when I'm in the water from log of everything I care about.

Resultat d'imatges de london

I have already visited London. I went there three years ago with my parents and my brother. It was six days, and what I liked the most was the London Eye, Big Ben, the changing of the guard from Buckingham palace, Madam Tussaus and the British Museum. 

Resultat d'imatges de windoor


I have already flown in Windoor Empuriabrava. I had this experience in December, and it was a Christmas present. I did it with my brother and my cousins, and we all had a lot of fun. I really liked because it seems like you are floating in the air.

Imatge relacionada

Still, I haven't thrown with parachutes. It is one of the things I like to do. I want to know what feeling you have when you're up there.

Resultat d'imatges de new york

I haven't been to New York yet. One of my dreams is to travel to New York, because it must be very beautiful. What I like about travelling is that I see, especially the Statue of Liberty and the buildings with their screens. New York is one of the cities where more films have been recorded and I would like to visit these places.

Resultat d'imatges de escriure un llibre

I still haven't written a book. From a very small I heard that during your life you have to write a book, plant a tree and have children. It is for this reason that I would like to write a book about my experiences. I know that it is very difficult, but I will try it.






Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada