dissabte, 18 de març del 2017

INTERVIEW (MARTA AND AINA)

Excuse me, do you speak English?

Do you have a minute? We are doing a project for school.

Could we ask you some questions, please?

Can we record the interview?

Hello, do you speak in english?

- Yes

Can we ask you some questions, please?

- Oh sure

So, what do you thnk about Girona?

- I liked it very much, it’s beautifull.

How long have you been in this city?

- We just arrived, but we went to lot of times ago, many times.

Is Girona similar to your city?

- No, is Paris. No, it’s not similar.

What do you think about the Independece of Catalonia?

- I’m not cocerned , so I don’t know, I don’t, I can’t concere that.

“french”: Ils ont raison (they are right)

- He(husband) said you are right, for the “Independencia”.

Did you like the restaurants of Girona? Which one? Why?

“french”

- Yes you know, on a place there to was not very formidable, not very nice, but just one.

Do you think that Girona is cheaper than your city?

- I think so, anywhere in Spain is cheaper as Paris.

What is your favorite bridge?

- This one (the red bridge).

And do you know who designed the red bridge?

- No, I don’t.

Do you know Eiffel.

- I wanted to tell you because of the style of it.

So the same man.

- It is Eiffel?

Yes.

“french”: C’est le pont d’Eiffel.

So thanks for your time and thank you. Good luck.

You’re welcome.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada