divendres, 18 de novembre del 2016




ANIMAL IN ME

Baboon characteristics:
Resultat d'imatges de baboon- Average size
- Sociable
- Proud
- Inquisitive
- Respectful
- Unsettled

Careers:
- Teacher
- Economist
- Broker
- Research

Hobbies:
- Family time
- Speak
- Swim
- Dancing
- Singing




The test I took is the animal in you. It is a test that says what is your animal. My animal is a baboon I think some of the characteristics of the baboon define a little bit who I am. I really like being with my family, swimming, dancing, talking and singing. Most of interests coincide with those of the baboon. In the future, I don't know what I would like to be. But I would like a teacher, economist, broker or research. In general, I agree with most of all characteristics of the baboon.



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada